You’ve probably seen foam rollers in the gym, physical therapy offices, or even at the home of your gym buddy. That's because they know the multiple benefits of a foam roller. With it, you can boost your stretching by digging into the myofascial layer of your body and increase your muscle temperature. Not only does it massage knots away, but the foam roller can also be used as a fitness tool for yoga, pilates, or core workouts.
• Prevent injuries
• Increase blood circulation
• Relieve pain
• Correct muscle imbalances (a large cause of back pain)
• Improve flexibility
• Improve athletic performance
• Increase range of motion
• Break up scar tissue
• Improve muscle recovery
• Break up lactic acid
• Reduce post workout soreness
• Promote body function and mobility
• Create an unstable surface during workout routine
- Massage tight muscles knots and kinks to reduce soreness improve flexibility and aid in recovery
- Multi-density surface pattern is designed to break up knots and increase mobility
- GRID pattern technology channels blood and oxygen
- Ideal for anyone new to foam rolling or who prefers moderate compression
- Supports up to 325lbs
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.